2014/02/14

A cloudy day (fanfic recommendation)

My friend ly is one of the loveliest people I know and she wrote a suho fanfiction for me because I was being annoying and asked for one. And it is so beautiful, I just have to share it with the world. Please read it, subscribe, comment and support her work!

A cloudy day
oneshot | ~1.1k
suho + oc
romance

➯ read it here!
___________________________________________________________

I love how your eyes shine when you smile.
* * *
Valentine's Day: a day for couples, full of love and kisses, everything is lovely and rosy. His hands are trembling and he is trying to calm his fast heartbeat down - this year, Joonmyun will finally celebrate it for the first time too.

___________________________________________________________

okay, let's start my little speech. this fanfic made my day! i guess it's kind of easy to make me happy with a joonmyun fanfic, though, because i swear i started screaming after the first sentence and yeah... that's not very normal.
but oh god, this fanfic, i just can't express how much i love it. the fact that this beautiful oneshot is dedicated to me makes it even sweeter. i love how she described joonmyun and even the cheesiness is kinda cute (and made me cry...) and the oc is totally me... haha. and DEAR GOD why did she end this fanfic like this:

He looked down and chuckled. “No need to apologize. And don't worry about my shirt either”, he smirked suspiciously as he started the car, “I'm going to take it off later anyway.”

I swear I was yelling: 'CAN U PLS NOT SUHO THANK YOU VERY MUCH' and uughh this totally killed me. please guys, read this fanfic i just------------------- and i freaked out when i saw this valentine's card, just N O N O N O N O

No comments:

Post a Comment